Überblick über den Studiengang
The four-semester course consists of six modules and the master's thesis. Self-study phases, which include assignments, case studies and questions, are combined with online seminars. Our e-learning platform offers opportunities for information exchange as well as group sessions.
- Extralogistics: Supplier Relationship Management, Transport, Distribution Management
- General Management: Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Operations Management, Information Management and Human Resource Management
- Logistics Management: Lean Management, Logistics Controlling, Supply Chain Management
- Logistics Consulting: Areas of International Consulting, Logistics Management Consulting, Knowledge Management
- Intercultural Competence & Soft Skills: Change-Management, Business Ethics, Dialectic - Rhetoric
- Project & Change Management
- Intralogistics: Elements of Intralogistics, Logistics Systems in a Digital Factory, Production Management
Course start: winter semesters, the courses will start in October. Application period: 1st April to 30th June If desired, applicants can also be admitted for summer semesters. Application period: 1st April to 30th June Accredited by FIBAA
Admission criteria and qualification:
Applicants must meet one of the following requirements:
1. University graduates holding a 210 ECTS degree
- Final grade of at least 2.5 and
- At least one year of post-graduation work experience in business administration, technology, or IT
- Evidence of English language proficiency at C1 level (CEFR) or equivalent
- Applicants with a grade lower than 2.5 must take an admission test
- Applicants whose degree comprises 180 ECTS must complete a compulsory additional module.
2. Applicants without an academic degree
- university entrance qualification
- practical work experience of at least 3 years in occupational fields that are close to the course of study, e.g. business administration, technology or IT as well as experience abroad.
- admission test d. evidence of English language proficiency at C1 level (CEFR) or equivalent
3. Graduates of a German Cooperative State University holding a “Diplom” see
The degree Master of Business Administration (MBA) is awarded after graduation and qualifies for access to positions in higher civil service and/or doctoral degree programmes.
Tuition fees are 2250 € per semester
In addition, the social contribution of the Ludwigshafen University of Business and Society, University of Applied Sciences of about 130€ per semester is required. Logistics - International Management & Consulting is also offered as a certificate programme, in which you can chose to study only selected modules of the programme.
zurück zur Hochschule